Friday, October 12, 2007

Playoffs, hockey, etc.

-It kills me that the Phils lost, and I never thought they'd get swept, but it's starting to look like the Rockies are coming out of the NL like a hurricane. I know it's a little late to make a prediction, since the Rockies won last night, but if I'd made one before the series I would've picked Colorado. They looked amazing beating the Phils, with good pitching, timely hitting, and great defense. Are they good enough to beat the Indians or Sox? Probably not. But I wouldn't look past them, they're scorching hot.

-I may be the only one who cares anymore, but hockey started up again and can I get a hand for the new-look Philadelphia Flyers? Danny (don't-call-me-Daniel) Briere is playing like a man, the defense and goaltending look solid, and I'm pumped for hockey. I mean in reference to what other sport would they say on talk radio, "when you get frustrated with a guy you should really just grab him and punch him in the side of the head a few times. Going after him with your stick is crossing the line." Good times.

-I don't know if any other NFL sites have these, but I love it:

No comments: